Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dreams Help Mould Your Future

(if)

Image via Wikipedia

Dreams give you strength to face the natural world of your choice to reach success in life. The dreams I am talking here are about the expression and visualizing of solid thoughts, emotions, and ideas that signal about what you want and what you need for your physical life. Dreams need physical works and efforts.

Thirty-Seven years ago, I visualized becoming an accountant and a writer. But the problem was - how to make them happen. I knew my parents could not afford to send me to school to finish those courses I had wished. However, I did not give up dreaming. In 1976, I was sixteen year old at that time and had just finished my elementary; I decided to leave my parents for my dreams and my love for them.

Contrary to the will of my parents, I still left them and lived the way I can. Living away from them was not easy and productive. I had slept under pine trees, robustly standing around our town plaza. I had used scrap cardboards and old newspapers as my gasket and beddings. Sometimes I slept on the height of the tower of our town church, inside waiting shades and fish market along with other deserted children. I had become immune from the mosquitoes bites, salty smells and the freezing darkness. There were nights I was weeping, remembering my family but the homesickness for them did not change my decision.

I made friendship with those children who were also at my age. I mingled and associated with them like one family with the same fate. Thus, it became easier for me to be with them. The fish market was our source of living. Lifting of goods of market vendors in exchange of some money to be divided equally among us were exciting and memorable experience. We really enjoyed for doing it.

Full Story: Life Without Dreams is Boring and Dull 

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.