Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crunchy Greetings from WordPress—We think You did Great!

Blogging with Wordpress is really a wonderful experience. There're times I was suspended and banned from using wordpress blog because I had broken some of their guidelines though still I love blogging and flying with them.

We think you did great!

Courtesy of Wordpress_We think you did Great!

Courtesy of Wordpress_We think you did Great!

For the past three years that I am enjoying my blogging hobby with wordpress as a free user, this is my first time to receive such crunchy greetings from wordpress team, reads "We think you did great!"

My 2010 year in blogging with wordpress, I got a high level summary of my overall blog health. From the Team Wordpress.com and Stats Helper Monkeys, I got the following data on how my blog has been doing.

Crunchy numbers

My Wordpress Blog_Ang Manlilikha

My Wordpress Blog_Ang Manlilikha

Their reports explain the following: The average container ship can carry about 4,500 containers. This blog was viewed about 15,000 times in 2010. If each view was a shipping container, your blog would have filled about 3 fully loaded ships.

In 2010, I wrote 84 new posts, growing the total archive of my blog to 202 posts. I uploaded 239 pictures, taking up a total of 7mb. That’s about 5 pictures per week. My busiest day of the year was January 21st with 427 views. The most popular post that day was DonDon on Deathrow.

My blog attractions in 2010

My top referring sites in 2010 were facebook.com, search.conduit.com, mail.yahoo.com, topblogs.com.ph, and tl.wordpress.com. Some visitors came searching, mostly for tula tungkol sa luha, mga manunulat ng tula, dxn, luha tula, and manunulat ng tula.

My 2010 Most Viewed Blog Photo_Aquino_LozadaMy 2010 Most Viewed Blog Photo_Aquino_Lozada

The following posts and pages that got the most views in 2010. (1) DonDon on Deathrow – January 2010 with 79 comments, (2) Manunulat ng Tula Nais Palaganapin ang Wikang Pambansa -January 2009 with 8 comments, (3) Nang Pumatak Ang Luha, Nasulat Ay Tula – November 2008 with 4 comments, (4) Tutubing Lumipad sa Kulungan Napadpad – January 2010 with 25 comments and (5) NEGOSYONG WALANG LUGI with 4 comments.

I am blogging not only for money but also for love!

My Freelance Writer ID Card

My Freelance Writer ID Card

Blogging is a wonderful hobby. From my blogging I established my network of friends. My blog at wordpress had become my training ground for my writing hobby and feeding new ideas and some silly thoughts to people around the world are exciting and memorable one. Now I am blogging not only for money but also for love!

Hit Daxen and Become our Daxen Partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.