Sunday, October 3, 2010

Why Is Change Needed?

This is a review about DXN which is a multi-level marketing business. I joined DXN (almost) two years ago and this is what I thought of it and I wanted to share them to people about the good news.

DXN is only my part time business and I am enjoying now the following benefits as a DXN member.From using the wellness and healthy products alone, I earned. When I endorsed and share the products to people, I earned. When I invited people and taught them how to become a wise consumer like me, I got my commission income with my monthly bonus.

And I did not leave my job to do the business because DXN can be done by part time or full time. DXN has no advertisement. Its members and distributors are paid to promote, distribute, and to sell its products and services to people.

In less than $100, I started my own DXN business and the world become my market! At DXN its members enjoy a "Lifetime Privilege Card" which is recognized worldwide and "Cash Discount" from 15% to 25% from all the items purchased from the DXN centers around the world.

At DXN, I am the boss. I control my time. I applied the secret of the rich people "the law of leverage" since DXN is a multi-level marketing - by leveraging my time through other people.

At DXN, I did not spend money to build my own store and a warehouse for my DXN Wellness and Healthy Products. DXN has thousands of DXN centers around the world available for business 24/7. And I enjoy my weekly free trainings and seminars.

Read More: Why Is Change Needed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.